Friday, February 6, 2009

Polka Dot Princess.

So today I panicked. I thought for SURE the beautiful dress I've been dying for Chloe to wear wouldn't fit. I had planned on this being her Easter dress, after all, it should fit between 6 and 9 months. But, considering the fact that she's basically out of 6 month clothes now... I was worried. Luckily, however, it is still big. Phew. Crisis averted. Seriously. It would have been a Major Crisis. So what you have here is a little teaser. That is all. I'm off to spend time with the hubby. Night Night!

3 comments:

  1. Grrr...that was the dress that was stolen out of my hands. Luckily Chloe looks like a delicious lollipop in it so I can't be jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember buying that dress. She looks adorable. Can't wait for 2 weeks. Seems like forever. xooxoMOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could she be any more yummy? xoxox

    ReplyDelete