Saturday, January 31, 2009

Delinquent

Sooo I didn't post a picture yesterday, Which I consider to be a-ok ... why? Because I took pictures ... I just didn't post.
So yeah.
On To more important things. It appears Chloe has re-developed a case of baby acne. We're not sure if it's just due to the weather or some skin sensitivity to something she's in contact with...
BUT...
That's what Photoshop is for. Isn't it fabulous?!
(Don't worry - I don't photoshop all her pictures, I just figured she'd like a few without a full-blown case of acne)... She's not a teenager YET !

The following pictures are all a variation of the same exact shot, just messed around with her eyes a little. Can't help it! There are so many different ways to do things in photoshop. So much to do, so little time!! The hard thing about working on the eyes is the tendency to accidentally make them look freakishly alien-like.. I'm trying to just enhance color slightly. So if you can't tell a difference between some pictures, you're not looking hard enough! :)


1 comment: