Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Buddy's First Visit...

Today, my new buddy arrived. I waited all day very patiently, and around dinner time, the doorbell rang. At last! I have been waiting like, FOREVER.

To mark the occassion, I cleaned the house and had pulled-pork waiting in the crockpot. My buddy doesn't talk much, but I guess that's kinda the way I like it.

This new blog is more for myself than my other blog, but you'll see the same model over and over here. She's gorgeous!

My goal *Gulp* is to take a picture everyday for 365 days and post it here on the blog. Hopefully by the end of the year, I will have learned a thing or two about how to push my buddy's buttons. This will hopefully chronicle an amazing transformation!

So here goes...


Oh, Have you guessed who my buddy is?!

No comments:

Post a Comment