Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration.

Inauguration Day.
Based on today's events, Today's picture should be related to a more hopeful tomorrow... I'm not sure if anyone else feels it, but there seems to be a unity, a cohesiveness that I haven't really felt before, nor can I try to accurately explain. I'm not sure if it's so much Obama himself, but more the thought that just having this change will in itself bring about change.
In any case, I'm excited. I have to be honest, this is the first time I've been even remotely interested in politics. I'm not sure if it's the politics I'm even interested in... more the fact that I am feeling the impact of our economy for the first time, really... I'm so grateful for what I have, that Chris continues to have a great job (which includes healthcare for our family)... Lord knows about 4 months ago, it really came in handy :) Did you know they billed 20 THOUSAND dollars just for my quick, easy delivery with no epidural resulting in a super healthy baby...upon which we were allowed to be discharged after less than 35 hours?! C'mon folks. That's highway robbery.
This post is so scatterbrained. Ok...where was I goign... Oh yeah, I know where I was going. To share in the excitement of today, Chloe got her second round of shots. 2 in one thigh and one in another! Yowzers. Look at the bandaids that the nurse put on. X marks the spot!

1 comment:

  1. Did Chloe have to have 2 crisscrossed bandaids? How big was that needle? Wish I could kiss those little legs. Love you Chloe. xooxoxGrandma Lynn

    ReplyDelete